Friday, December 2, 2016

ICT in my future life

Information and Communication Technology pervades modern society to the extent that many countries now regard the mastery of ICT as a core element of basic education.

Engineering is largely a partical activity . It is about putting ideas into action. Electronic  engineering is concerned with developing components and equipment for communicatoins, computing and so on. We design almost everything that everybody ever consumes ever. I will take aspects of the ICT that I use and I will explain why and how they help me in my day-to-day routine. These are things that affect daily life the most, they help me with presenting homework, help me keep in contact with people. To illustrate the importance of Information and Communications technology (ICT) for the smooth running of a multi-site business. Information and communications technology is a system used to control, manage, process and create information through telecommunications technology and computers. I can also find out about the use of ICT in colleges because I go to a college as well and I experience the use of ICT daily. I will be able to find out information to include from many sources.


ICT in Society ICT is used in many different ways in day to day life and everyone uses it in some form. ICT technology is changing the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment